NEW MuppetsHenson Poll now up! NOW STREAMING on the AppleTV+ - Season 2 of "Fraggle Rock: Back To The Rock". How would you rate the second season? PLUS - Did you enjoy this season more than the first? (2 Votes allowed for this Poll - one for first question and one for final YES or N0 question.) Thanks for your participation.

Menu


Tuesday, December 04, 2012

NEW MuppetsHenson Website

Hello Muppet/Henson Fans,

Many of you have been asking me if I would ever consider do a MuppetHenson Website/Blog about all the various things surrounding The Muppets and The Jim Henson Company. So, I have decided to give it a try and see what happens. So, I hope you all enjoy and if you have any topics or things you wish for me to discuss, or any questions you may have, please send them to me at bknatchbull@gmail.com or leave a comment below.

Thanking you all for your continued support of @MuppetsHenson on Twitter and
for my new website. Hope you enjoy!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment