Celebrating our 11th Anniversary. MuppetsHenson Poll ends soon. Let us all know your favourite Muppet Christmas Production. Thanks for your participation.

Menu


Monday, March 18, 2013

Tina Fey reveals that she plays a "Russian good guy, kind of"

Recentley Tina Fey talked to Mike Ryan of the huffingtonpost.com about her upcoming role in "Muppets...Again!" Here is the part of the interview where she talks Muppets:


MR- Everything I read about the new Muppets movie compares it to "The Great Muppet Caper," which was my favorite of the first three. You're going to be the Charles Grodin of "The Muppets ... Again!"
TF - Oh, God, I hope so. I hope so.


You're playing a Russian villain? Is that right?
I actually play a Russian good guy, kind of. Who knows? Maybe she seems like the bad guy. But just before I called you I was on Skype with a dialect coach. And I was like, "Oh my gosh, this is for real. I have to try and do this!"


I had just assumed that you had done that kind of accent somewhere along the line.
I have, but probably not well. But they offered it, and I was like, "Yeah, great!" I think that's a fun thing to do and try to practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment