MuppetsHenson Poll ENDS SOON! Watch Matt's first performance of Kermit. Tell us what you thought of Matt Vogel's first performance of Kermit in the 'Muppet Thought of the Week' on The Muppet's YouTube Channel? You can find the MuppetsHenson Poll at the TOP of the RIGHT SIDEBAR. Thanks for your participation!

Menu

POWr Media Gallery

Monday, September 09, 2013

NEW "Fraggle Rock" Mugs & Barware Coming Soon....


Pre-Order now from Entertainment Earth -
Icup's "Fraggle Rock" Mugs and Barware.
Available in October 2013

However, I saw and purchased the 'Fraggle Rock Doozers At Work Ceramic Mug' last month, so you never know, you just might find these out there sooner! If I see or hear anything, l will let you know here!







 

3 comments:

  1. I love the Doozer mug, would love one, but the shipping to the UK is very expensive :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how it was released early, but I've had that Doozer mug for months, hahah. Got it at the "Oops! Outlet Store" at a Tanger outlet center near my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Didn't see that you wrote the same thing, Brian. Cool to know it wasn't just me!)

    ReplyDelete