NEW MuppetsHenson Poll now up! NOW STREAMING on the AppleTV+ - Season 2 of "Fraggle Rock: Back To The Rock". How would you rate the second season? PLUS - Did you enjoy this season more than the first? (2 Votes allowed for this Poll - one for first question and one for final YES or N0 question.) Thanks for your participation.

Menu


Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Disney Insider: Walter’s Favourite Moments from the "Muppets Most Wanted" Trailer

From Disney Insider:
Today's Guest: Walter


Hi, Disney Insider fans! I couldn’t be any more excited about guest blogging for you all….unless you also happened to be Muppets superfans like me…..Wait!? What’s that?! You are you Muppets superfans? Oh jeez, now I’m really getting nervous.


The great folks here at Disney Insider have calmed me down enough to present you the BRAND NEW trailer for our BRAND NEW movie, Muppets Most Wanted. It’s coming to theatres March 21, 2014! I’ll be there. Hope you will, too.  

Did you guys just watch the trailer like 37 times in a row like I did? So great! I never thought I’d ever be in a Muppet movie, let alone two! Anyway, before I start watching it for the 38th time today, I thought I’d introduce my favorite moments from the new trailer.

1. The Kermit/Constantine Reveal
This scene actually comes with some fun ‘behind-the-scenes’ info that I’m giving ONLY TO YOU, Disney Insider fans! We shot this scene early in the movie making process and the director James Bobin didn’t tell me about the twist–the identity swap of Kermit and Constantine (the world’s most dangerous frog). My reaction you saw in the scene with Fozzie was 100% unscripted — I was truly flabbergasted! What had Fozzie done with Kermit? I calmed down when I found out the true story, but when you see me “lose it” in that scene it’s for real.

2. Indoor Running of the Bulls
This act came out looking pretty great in the trailer, and I have to say that Salma Hayek was a very good sport. We should have told her that working as Gonzo’s assistant isn’t the safest place to be, but she survived and that’s all that matters.

3. The humans!
I could go on and on and on about how wonderful it was to work with Tina, Ty, and Ricky. Sorry, that’s Tina Fey, Ty Burrell, and Ricky Gervais. We were on a first name basis on the set! They even called me Walter, which is great because that’s my name. Anyway, here are my favorite moments from each of them in the trailer:

Muppets Most Wanted

Muppets Most Wanted

Muppets Most Wanted

4. Minute 2:28

Muppets Most Wanted
Why is this one of my favorite parts? Because it means that there is a NEW MUPPET MOVIE COMING OUT IN 121 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! 121 DAYS?! THAT’S SO SOON! Uh oh…I might need to calm down again.

5. Spacebar, spacebar, spacebar
As terrifying as it was to work with the world’s most evil frog, I must admit that I’ve been using his [sure to become] signature line A LOT. I always go up to Kermit and say “Hey Kermit it’s so great to be in another movie with you and spacebar spacebar spacebar me!” It gets him every time. I tried the same thing with Miss Piggy. First, she confused me with a production assistant, which is a great joke she has with me. Then she asked me to add about 75 more ‘spacebars’. That was HILARIOUS too….I think.

A big thank you to Disney Insider for letting me stop by today! I hope you all mark down March 21 on your calendars for Muppets Most Wanted. It’s gonna be sooooooo cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment