NEW MuppetsHenson Poll now up! NOW STREAMING on the AppleTV+ - Season 2 of "Fraggle Rock: Back To The Rock". How would you rate the second season? PLUS - Did you enjoy this season more than the first? (2 Votes allowed for this Poll - one for first question and one for final YES or N0 question.) Thanks for your participation.

Menu


Wednesday, November 13, 2013

'MuppetsHenson' Reaches 100,000 Visits!


Today, MuppetsHenson has received its 100,000th visit!

Thanking you so much for all your continued support and all the kind words I receive each day from you all!

To some, 100,000 visits may not seem a lot, but to me this is huge!

Almost one year ago when MuppetsHenson debuted, I never expected it to grow as big and as fast as it has. Nor did I expect the loyal following we have also received. I can not thank you all enough for it!

I am hoping you are enjoying the NEW look and some of the changes I have made. With our 1st Anniversary approaching on December 4th, more is planned.

For all those who keep asking me, November 24th, the MuppetsHenson Radio Network will be playing your favourite Muppet Christmas Special music based on the Poll that is currently running. If you have not voted yet, please do. 

Also, we will have the full TV episodes of some of these specials here for you to watch whenever you may wish over the holiday season!!

Thanks again and with the release of"Muppets Most Wanted" in 2014, it is shaping up to be a BIG year here at MuppetsHenson.

Brian Knatchbull
muppetshenson@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment