NEW MuppetsHenson Poll will be up for voting once NEW video with Matt's first performance of Kermit premieres! NEW Question: What do you think of Matt Vogel's first performance of Kermit in the 'Muppet Thought of the Week' on The Muppet's YouTube Channel? You can find the MuppetsHenson Poll at the TOP of the RIGHT SIDEBAR. Thanks for your participation!

Menu

POWr Media Gallery

Saturday, March 15, 2014

LETTERBOXD: "Muppets Most Wanted" Review **** 1/2 out of 5 stars

From letterboxd.com

A very short and sweet review.

**** 1/2 out of 5

Going by just how much I LOVED watching this, I guess you could say I'm bias. I'm a huge Muppet fan so I was bound to love this regardless of how anyone else feels about it. It's a straight up, old fashioned, breaking the fourth wall, musical, cameo filled, comedy caper.

If that's what you want out of a Muppet film, you will get it here, and a great one at that. I had a blast with this. - Adam Sirdoreus

No comments:

Post a Comment