NEW MuppetsHenson Poll now up! NOW STREAMING on the AppleTV+ - Season 2 of "Fraggle Rock: Back To The Rock". How would you rate the second season? PLUS - Did you enjoy this season more than the first? (2 Votes allowed for this Poll - one for first question and one for final YES or N0 question.) Thanks for your participation.

Menu


Monday, June 10, 2013

James Franco Influenced by Jim Henson's "The Dark Crystal"

In a recent article James Franco ("Oz The Great And Powerful", available on DVD and Blu-ray June 11th) talks about his Fantasy influence by Jim Henson's "The Dark Crystal"


I heard you were a big fan of the fantasy genre growing up. Where did that all start?

James Franco: The first movie that I can remember seeing in theaters was Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal. I guess I liked it so much that my parents kept taking us back to see it over and over again. I saw it many times in the theater, so that maybe started the ball rolling for me with fantasy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment